Looking for a new account? click here
Benefits of Online Banking
Thank you for choosing to expand your relationship with Scott Credit Union. We want to make this experience as simple for you as possible.
While you do not have to be registered for online banking to add an account doing so provides the best experience.
In addition, the benefits of online banking include:
- Convenient 24 hours access
- Online Bill Pay
- Access to update your contact information
- Transfer funds between accounts or make payments on loans
- Connect multiple accounts to a single login
- Sign up for eStatements and eAlerts to electronically monitor account activity
- Order checks
If you need help enrolling in Online Banking, click here to email our Member Contact Center.
Please Note: An account may be opened for one person (Individual Account) or for two or more people (Joint Account). Applicants must be a US citizen or a permanent resident alien with a valid social security number and the primary applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
Here are some items you should have handy when opening your new account:
- Your personal checkbook
- Drivers License, State Identification Card or Military Identification
- Social Security Number