Associate Director Application
To be eligible for the Associate Board member position, a candidate must meet the following:
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be a member of Scott Credit Union.
- Must have no financial obligation with any institution, company or agency extending credit, which are or have been delinquent more than 2 consecutive monthly payments at any time during the past 4 years and have no previous bankruptcies.
- Must have no present obligation with SCU that are delinquent more than 1 month.
- Must qualify for bonding.
- Must have no felony convictions, or pending felony charges.
- Must sign the “Oath of Office and Statement of Consent”.
- Must not be related to any employees of Scott Credit Union, by blood, marriage, or legal action.
The Board meets monthly to review the progress of the credit union toward its strategic objectives. Board members have the opportunity to attend various educational conferences to stay abreast of the legal, financial, economic and social issues impacting credit unions.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a successful organization and to contribute toward Scott Credit Union’s continued growth and success into the future.
Anyone interested in applying for an Associate Directorship is welcome to fill-out and submit the form below. Your application will be received and reviewed by the Executive Committee.