Take your tastebuds on a trip to St. Louis with the SCU Classic Club! You’ll sample delectable eats and treats from El Chico Bakery, Urzi’s Italian Market, Missouri Bakery, and Ted Drewes, and you’ll have time to shop so you can bring some deliciousness home, too. The day also includes a trip to the Gateway Arch grounds and museum and lunch at Guido’s Pizza and Tapas.
Friday, October 18, 2019
8:15 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
$94 per person
BUS WILL DEPART AT 8:30 A.M. Please arrive by 8:15 a.m.
The starting location is Scott Credit Union’s Collinsville branch, at 1100 Beltline Rd., Collinsville.
Space is limited! Each Classic Club Member is welcome to bring 1 guest. (Guests must be at least 18 years old, please.)
To be an Classic Club member, you must be 55 or older and have a checking account at Scott Credit Union. Ask us for details!
- Registrations will be accepted for this trip no earlier than August 1, 2019.
- Call 618-345-1000 or email [email protected] to check availability and reserve your spot. Registration is guaranteed effective ONLY upon receipt of payment.
- Please note: Full payment is due at the time of reservation!
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS:
- If you cancel your reservation, a refund will only be given if a replacement can be found. We will use names from the wait list, if we have one.
- If a trip is filled, you will be put on a wait list.
- If a spot should open up, you will be contacted. Please do not send payment unless and until you’ve received confirmation that there is a spot open for you.
Scott Credit Union, and all its agents and employees, are not responsible for any damages, injuries, claims or accidents.