Classic Club Trip: Mark Twain Tour in Hannibal, Missouri
Come with us to Hannibal, MO, the historic river town where Mark Twain was raised.
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
$109 per person *
The trip will include:
- A visit to The Mark Twain Boyhood Home & Museum with a private talk by the museum curator
- Lunch dockside on the Mark Twain Riverboat
- A 1-hour sightseeing cruise on the Mississippi River
- “Mark Twain Himself” performed by Richard Garey at the Planter’s Barn Theater
BUS WILL DEPART AT 7:00 A.M.
Starting location is Scott Credit Union’s Collinsville branch, at 1100 Beltline Rd., Collinsville.
Space is limited! Each Classic Club Member is welcome to bring 1 guest. (Guests must be at least 18 years old, please.)
This trip is currently full. If you would like to be put on the waitlist please follow the registration steps.
- Call 618-381-7239 or email [email protected] to check availability and reserve your spot! We will then give payment instructions. Please note that calling simply puts your name as a temporary placeholder for an open spot. Registration is guaranteed effective ONLY upon receipt of payment.
- Full payment is due by Friday, April 28, 2017.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS:
- If you cancel your reservation, a refund will only be given if a replacement can be found. We will use names from the waitlist if we have one.
- If a trip is filled, you will be put on a waitlist.
- If a spot should open up, you will be contacted. Please do not send payment unless and until you’ve received confirmation that there is a spot open for you.
*Must be 55 or older and have a checking account to be an SCU Classic Club member. Ask us for details!