Sign up for our Classic Club trip: Land of Lincoln with Amtrak Ride
Thursday, May 2, 2019
7:45 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
$99 per person
Join us for a trip to Springfield, IL, to get an in-depth look into the life and presidency of former resident Abraham Lincoln!
We’ll visit the Old State Capitol and the Lincoln Tomb, as well as the Lincoln Presidential Museum. There, we’ll immerse ourselves in Lincoln’s world with a replica of the cabin in which he was raised, copies of political cartoons of the day, and multiple theaters, including a holographic movie. We’ll also enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at Maldaner’s Restaurant, a favorite of locals and politicians alike. Finally, we’ll take an Amtrak ride for the return trip home.
BUS WILL DEPART AT 8:00 A.M. Please arrive by 7:45 a.m.
The starting location is Scott Credit Union’s Collinsville branch, at 1100 Beltline Rd., Collinsville.
Space is limited! Each Classic Club Member is welcome to bring 1 guest. (Guests must be at least 18 years old, please.)
To be an Classic Club member, you must be 55 or older and have a checking account at Scott Credit Union. Ask us for details!
- Call 618-381-7239 or email [email protected] to check availability and reserve your spot! We will then give payment instructions. Please note that calling simply puts your name as a temporary placeholder for an open spot. Registration is guaranteed effective ONLY
upon full receipt of payment.
- Full payment is due by Tuesday, March 26, 2019.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS:
- If you cancel your reservation, a refund will only be given if a replacement can be found. We will use names from the wait list, if we have one.
- If a trip is filled, you will be put on a wait list.
- If a spot should open up, you will be contacted. Please do not send payment unless and until you’ve received confirmation that there is a spot open for you.
Scott Credit Union, and all its agents and employees, are not responsible for any damages, injuries, claims or accidents.