Classic Club Trip: Kimmswick Cruise & Mastodon
The trip will include:
- An express riverboat cruise to Kimmswick, MO. Enjoy lively music or play games as you roll along the mighty Missisippi River.
- Lunch at the famous Blue Owl Restaurant and Bakery followed by free time to shop and explore.
- A visit to the Mastodon State Historic Site, with a brief film about the park, a private ranger talk, and time to explore the museum.
Thursday, October 4, 2018
8:30 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
$132 per person
To be an Classic Club member, you must be 55 or older and have a checking account at Scott Credit Union. Ask us for details!
BUS WILL DEPART AT 8:45 A.M. Please arrive by 8:30 a.m.
The starting location is Scott Credit Union’s Collinsville branch, at 1100 Beltline Rd., Collinsville.
Space is limited! Each Classic Club Member is welcome to bring 1 guest. (Guests must be at least 18 years old, please.)
- This trip is currently full. If you would like to be placed on a waiting list, please follow the registration steps below.
- Call 618-381-7239 or email [email protected] We will then give payment instructions. Please note that calling simply puts your name as a temporary placeholder for an open spot. Registration is guaranteed effective ONLY upon receipt of payment.
- Full payment is due by Thursday, September 13, 2018.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS:
- If you cancel your reservation, a refund will only be given if a replacement can be found. We will use names from the wait list, if we have one.
- If a trip is filled, you will be put on a wait list.
● If a spot should open up, you will be contacted. Please do not send payment unless and until you’ve received confirmation that there is a spot open for you.