To apply for the PPP loan with SCU, please do the following:
- Contact us to receive a secure link to drop your application by scheduling an appointment or by emailing [email protected]
- Complete the PPP application and Supplemental Information Sheet using the links below.
- Gather payroll income documentation to support the amount you calculated on the PPP application. Please reference the How to Calculate Loan Amount page for your specific situation.
- Return all items in #1 – 4 to the lender who responds to your inquiry using the secure link they send you. You may also email documentation directly to them; however, SCU does not recommend using email as a method to transmit personal information as it is not secure.
READY TO APPLY?
By submitting an application for, and continuing to pursue the closing of, the PPP Loan, you understand, acknowledge and agree as follows:
- You are applying for the PPP Loan in compliance with, and subject to, Sections 1102 and 1106 of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (“Act”) and the rules and regulations of the Small Business Administration (the “SBA”) and the Department of the Treasury (the “Treasury”) related to the PPP Loan.
- Lender reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to require information or documentation in addition to that required under the Act or by the SBA or Treasury.
- Lender makes no representations or warranties regarding eligibility for, or forgiveness of, a PPP Loan. The applicant is solely responsible for understanding the provisions of the Act, including those related to eligibility and forgiveness, and complying therewith.
- Lender makes no representations or warranties regarding the processing time for a PPP Loan application or the order of processing applications it has received. Processing times may vary based on multiple factors. Lender has no obligation to process PPP Loan applications it receives in any particular order. Lender makes no guaranty that funds will be available under the PPP Loan program at the time the PPP Loan is processed and approved (if approved) by Lender.
- Lender has made no commitment to approve or make the PPP Loan until such time that Lender approves the PPP Loan in writing. Any such commitment or approval is subject to funds being available under the PPP Loan program, and satisfaction of the requirements, conditions and limitations under the Act, or those imposed by the SBA or Treasury.
- You release and hold harmless Lender, its directors, officers, employees, contractors, attorneys, representatives, agents, successors or assigns, from and against any claims, costs, expenses, liabilities or damages arising out of or related to your PPP Loan application and Lender’s processing, approval, and/or disapproval thereof. There is sufficient consideration for the agreements and releases provided herein. You understand Lender is relying on the above in accepting and processing your application for a PPP Loan.