Earn $2 for every A (or equivalent) on your end-of-semester report card!
You work hard to get an education, and Scott Credit Union wants to reward your efforts! Bring your end-of-semester report card or transcript to one of our branches to show us your great grades. We’ll deposit your reward in your share savings account at Scott Credit Union.
Deadlines to redeem:
- Bring in your July-December report card by January 31 the following year.
- Bring in your January-June report card by July 31 of that year.
- Earn a maximum of $10 per semester (fall and spring)
- Grade must be an “A” or whatever the highest score is on the school’s grading scale (E, 3, etc.)
- Student must be a member of Scott Credit Union.
- Offer is available to students of all ages
Check out more of our youth accounts and additional resources!