Everyone faces important financial decisions through each stage of life. That’s why Scott Credit Union has collaborated with CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI) to help members achieve financial success.
Financial Guidance From Someone You Know
If you are a newly married young couple, parents planning for a child’s education, planning for retirement or changing jobs, our Financial Advisors Anna Kamp and Kyle Steibel can help you navigate through the many decisions you need to make to reach your financial goals.
We can assist you with the following:
- Wealth Management
- Insurance Planning
- 401(k) Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Conservation
- Investment Planning
- Business Planning
- Education Funding
The SCU Retirement & Investment Services program is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.*, a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group. For more information about CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., please visit cunabrokerage.com. With SCU Retirement & Investment Services, you will be working with a professional resource to help make sure your financial plans align with your goals. You have access to an experienced financial professional who cares about your future.
Anna and Kyle have a long track record of developing trusting, consultative relationships with their clients and helping them make sound financial decisions that are consistent with their risk tolerance, investment timeline and goals.
Anna Kamp, CRPC
Phone: (618) 381-7164
Anna has an 18-year history of working with credit union members, their family and their friends. Working together with you, Anna can create a customized plan to help achieve three key financial goals: 1) wealth accumulation during your working years, 2) security and independence in your retirement, and 3) the transfer of assets in the most advantageous manner.
Depending upon your unique family or business situation, your individualized plan may also include development of a trust or more in-depth estate planning, for which Anna has undergone advanced training.
Anna is a Registered Representative of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. Anna is also a licensed representative of CMFG Life Insurance Company. To check the background of our investment professional, click here.
- B.A., Business Administration with a Concentration in Finance, University of Illinois, 1999
Anna’s Career Highlights
- Recipient of Women of Distinction Award 2009-Present
- Life, Health and Annuity Licensed 18 years
- FINRA Registered
Phone: (618) 381-7204
As a Financial Advisor, Kyle is qualified to provide credit union members with professional assistance, quality financial products and dependable service. Kyle is a Registered Representative of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., a broker/dealer and a member of FINRA and SIPC.
Depending upon your unique family or business situation, your individualized plan may also include development of a trust or more in-depth estate planning.
Kyle is also a licensed representative of CMFG Life insurance Company. To check the background of our investment professional, click here.
- B.S., Business Administration, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, 2016
Kyle’s Personal Interests
- Avid fan of the St. Louis Blues and Cardinals
- Volunteer at St. Patrick’s Center
* SCU Retirement & Investment Services Professionals are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA / SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Trust Services are provided through MEMBERS Trust Company. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America. FR-3129988.1-0620-0722