Beginning at 9 am on September 26th, Core Systems will be processing an upgrade to the FICS Server. This upgrade is scheduled to conclude on the morning of September 27th.
How this will affect Scott Credit Union Members:
- Mortgage payment processing will be delayed up to two business days
- Mortgage documents and payment options will be unavailable online
- General mortgage information and payment history can still be accessed through online banking by expanding the mortgage loan within the available account list
Additional Mortgage Payment Options:
- To make a payment by phone, call (800) 888-4728 or (618) 345-1000. There is a $15 fee for initiating the payment from another financial institution by phone.
- Stop by your nearest SCU branch to make a payment in person.
- Make an SCU Loan Payment
For additional questions call the Member Contact Center at (800) 888-4728.
Scott Credit Union