Attend our First Time Homebuyers Seminar and we’ll waive your origination fee!
We would like to invite you to attend our upcoming first time home buying seminar. When you attend the seminar, we’ll waive your origination fee up to $5951 when you apply for a home loan at Scott Credit Union by September, 2019!2
If you are a first time homebuyer, you might be asking, “What is an origination fee?” Don’t worry! That is one of the many topics we’ll cover in the seminar, which is designed to help you through buying your first home. Some of the other questions we’ll answer are:
- How much home can I afford?
- What is a credit score?
- What do I need to have to apply?
- How much of a down payment do I need?
- What are the different mortgage loan types?
- Are there other expenses to buying a home?
If you have been dreaming about buying your first home, this is the perfect chance for you to get answers! Plus, you’ll receive the certificate to have your origination fee waived when you apply by September 30, 2019!
Our upcoming classes are scheduled as follows:
- Saturday, June 15th from 9:30 a.m. until Noon at the Crestwood Park and Recreation Center
- Saturday, June 29th from 9:30 a.m. until Noon at the SIUE Cougar Pavilion in the Lukas Annex
To RSVP, please use the form below.
Buying a home can be stressful. That’s why at Scott Credit Union our Home Loan Advisors are there to help you every step of the way. We take the stress out of buying your first home.
Home Loans Simplified.
1Discount will appear as a Lender Credit on the loan estimate and closing disclosure.
2Excludes construction loans.
Scott Credit Union NMLS #415767. Consumer Access Website: www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org