SCU Online gives you free online access to your accounts anytime, anywhere. SCU Online features many tools to help you manage your money online and the latest security features to protect your financial information. Watch the tutorial videos below for tips on using SCU Online.
To sign up for SCU Online click the “Register” link at the top of this page under “SCU Online.”
Online Banking Basics
Preferences & Settings
You can make an online loan payment with no fee to your SCU loan from a checking account at another financial institution. Set up a one-time payment using our upgraded online tool. You will need to know the routing number and your account number from the other financial institution. We no longer accept loan payments online using a debit card.
Make Your Payment from Your Account at Scott Credit Union:
You can simply log into SCU Online Banking and transfer from your checking or savings account to your loan to make your payment.
Or, set up an automatic payment from an account at SCU by calling our Member Contact Center at 1-800-888-4728 or stop by any of our Illinois or Missouri Branches.
Make a Recurring Payment from Another Financial Institution:
Make a One-Time Loan Payment from an Account at Another Financial Institution:
Click on the button to make an online loan payment from another financial institution.
Please have your member number available for registration as well as the last four digits of the primary member’s social security number or the primary member’s birthday. The Member Number on the registration form refers to the last several digits following the series of zeros of the 13-digit account number provided in your welcome letter.
Make Your Loan Payment By Phone:
You can call SCU at 1-800-888-4728 or 618-345-1000 to make a payment by phone using a debit card from an account at another financial institution. There is a $15 fee for initiating the payment from another financial institution by phone.
Save time and money by using the free SCU Online Bill Pay to pay your bills! Pay your bills any time, anywhere, in just a few clicks. Click below for instructions on getting started, or to learn more about SCU Online Bill Pay features and actions.
You can log on to SCU Online Bill Pay by simply clicking on “Bill Payment” from the SCU Online navigation menu. Then, you will be prompted to enter your Challenge Questions, email address, create a security key, and accept SCU’s Online Access Agreement & Disclosure. Once you click Submit, you will be logged on to Bill Pay.
- Safe and Secure – Bill Pay uses the highest level of confidentiality protection available in the form of 128-bit encryption. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology scrambles your private data as it transmits over the Internet, protecting it from being deciphered.
- Save Time and Money – no more writing checks or trips to the post office
- Convenience – pay bills anytime (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Schedule Payments – make a single payment or schedule recurring payments
- Detailed History – view bills you have already paid without sifting through paperwork
- Add Payees - Click here for detailed instructions and screenshots on how to add Bill Pay Payees.
- Add Single Payment - Click here for detailed instructions and screenshots on how to add Single Payments to Bill Pay.
- Add Recurring Payment - Click here for detailed instructions and screenshots on how to add Recurring Payments to Bill Pay.
- Scheduled Payments Search - Click here for detailed instructions and screenshots on how to search, edit, or cancel Scheduled Payments within Bill Pay.
Click here to view a guide for SCU Online Bill Pay.
When you choose to receive eStatements instead of mailed paper statements, you simply receive an email notification from us when your statements are available. You can then log into our SCU Online to view your statement.
eStatements reduce the time spent waiting for your statement from us to arrive in the mail. Plus, they reduce the amount of paper we use to print statements. Your online statements will include your current statement and a history of statements if you ever need them.
Your online statement is simply an electronic version of the mailed statements you received in the past. They look just like the paper statements, but you view them online and can zoom-in, zoom-out, search, save, and print them. Your eStatements are displayed in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Simply click on eStatements under Services in the SCU Online navigation menu after you have logged in. As always, we welcome you to email us at [email protected] or call 800-888-4728 or 618-345-1000 if you have questions.