Classic Club (Senior Savings Account)
Features at a glance
- Free checkbook balancing assistance ($20 per hour value)
- Free check order once per year ($22.70 value)
- Free wire transfers ($20 value for each outgoing wire; domestic wire transfers only)
- Waived automobile license sticker renewal fee ($5 value)
- Free money orders ($4 value)
- Free cashier’s checks ($3 value)
- Free notary service and signature guarantee ($1 value)
- Free fax service ($1 value)
- Free photocopy service – limit 50 copies, per visit ($0.25 value per page)
- Free and easy access to accounts through SCU Online and SCU Mobile
- Free Online Bill Pay
- eStatements & eAlerts2
- 0.25% APR3 discount on any auto loan
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Low minimum Share Savings Account balance of only $5.00
- No minimum Checking Account balance
- $10 rebate on selected day trips with Are We There Yet? Tours
- Independent travel package discounts through CUonVacation
Click here to view travel discounts
Scott Credit Union membership has many perks. But, did you know that it gets even better with age? If you are 55 with a Checking and Share Savings Account, your savings get sweeter with Scott Credit Union’s Classic Club. No balance requirements. No combination of accounts required. No kidding!
Becoming a Scott Credit Union Classic Club member is simple. Once you turn 55, you automatically become a Classic Club member when you have a Share Savings and Checking account. There are no forms to fill out or phone calls to make. It’s that easy!
Why open a Classic Club Account at Scott Credit Union?
Make some memories.
As a Scott Credit Union Classic Club member, you can receive a $10 rebate on selected day trips with Are We There Yet? Tours. From Hermann, Missouri, to Springfield, Illinois, our Classic Club members have covered a lot of ground and visited many fun and exciting places.
Get easy access to your accounts.
Your Share Savings and Checking accounts are accessible via both SCU Online & SCU Mobile, giving you quick access to check balances, make transfers, and view transaction history. You also have access to your senior discount savings account at any of our 15 convenient branches!
2Message and data rates from your carrier may apply.
3APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Discount cannot be combined with any other offer.
Rates effective as of January 1, 2021.