April is National Credit Union Youth Month, which means our focus is on kids and teens!
Did you know that opening a minor account takes just $5 and earns double the interest of a regular savings account? Do your kids a favor and get them started on the path to saving – it’s never too early or too late!
Come into any of our branches during Youth Month and get the free perks of opening a minor account!
- Free cookies in our lobbies each Friday in April.
- Enter our “Give a Hoot About Saving” photo contest for your chance to win up to a $500 savings account match! See below for more details.
- Open a Youth Savings or Student Debit Account (ages 13-22) and get 5 entries into the drawing for the savings account match.
- Open a savings account for a child 12 & under and they’ll become a member of the Big Barkers Kidz Club. They’ll receive their very own club member kit and earn cool prizes when they save… all for free.
- Open a savings account for a teen and they’ll get a drawstring backpack with free goodies inside.
- Visit your local branch for any additional perks and activities.