Membership & Eligibility
Who’s Eligible To Join?
- Anyone living or working in or with immediate family members living or working in Monroe, Madison, St. Clair, Morgan, Sangamon, Calhoun, Greene, Jersey, Macoupin, Montgomery, Christian, Shelby, Bond, Fayette, Effingham, Jasper, Crawford, Clinton, Marion, Washington, Jefferson, Randolph, Perry, Franklin, Jackson, or Williamson counties in Illinois.
- Anyone living or working in or with immediate family members living or working in St. Louis, St. Charles, and St. Louis City counties in Missouri.
- Members’ immediate family, including any relative by blood or marriage or foster and adopted children.
- Active or retired military of Scott AFB, including reserve components and civilian employees or retired civilian employees
- Scott AFB authorized personnel
It’s not about the money, it’s about you and your dreams!
At Scott Credit Union, we believe in providing you with the tools you need to meet all of your dreams. Our goal is to help you be able to buy a car, purchase a home, attend college, save money for your future, and more!
All you need to do to take the first step toward your dreams is open a savings account with $5.00. That deposit is your membership share. By opening your savings with us, you become part owner of the credit union – and you can then enjoy all of the services we offer.
Scott Credit Union is member owned, member operated, and a not-for-profit organization. Any revenue generated after expenses and reserves are met is given back to the members in the form of better rates and more services. Therefore, having your accounts with Scott Credit Union can save you some money. We offer similar products and services to what the conventional financial institutions have, but we do so with our members’ best interest in mind.
Your experience with Scott Credit Union is about more than money, it’s about you getting the most value for your money and reaching your dreams.
Get started today – become a member of Scott Credit Union!