We are here to help you! Find the Scott Credit Union phone number and more member support options below.
Here are some links that you may find helpful if you need to find a nearby branch office or ATM, access your SCU online accounts, or if you would like to access additional member resources.
MemberLink: 24-hour account information by telephone
If you’ve never used MemberLink, be sure to call the SCU Member Service Center at (618) 345-1000 or (800) 888-4728 for easy, first-time instructions.
To use MemberLink, you will need your account’s specific ID. To find the ID number, Press 1 after selecting checking information, savings information, loan information, or transfers in the main menu.
To access MemberLink, dial (618) 346-LINK (346-5465) or (800) MEM-LINK (636-5465).
Just follow the step-by-step instructions you hear on the phone. You’ll be able to complete these SCU transactions from the comfort of your own home with this 24-hour account access telephone banking system.
- Electronic Payment or Deposit Information (press 1)
- Deposit Account Information (press 2)
- Loan, Credit Card, or Mortgage Information (press 3)
- To Make a Loan, Credit Card, or Mortgage Payment (press 4)
- To Make a Funds Transfer (press 5)
- Additional Options (press 6)