Virtual Seminar Series:
Financial education is an important aspect of any long-term plan. Join us for a number of complimentary, no-cost, no-obligation seminars where we’ll discuss a variety of topics to increase your financial awareness, all from the comfort of your home or office.
- Rethinking Diversification: Mar 22, 2023 6:00 PM CST
Learn more about each seminar below. Space is limited, so make your reservations today.
Mar 22, 2023 6:00 PM CST
You have retirement goals and plans for your future. Without a regular paycheck to count on, achieving a steady stream of retirement income will be an important part of the road ahead. Will Social Security be enough? What about your 401(k)?
You’ll find out more about how to use annuities to help create a guaranteed income for life, including social security and your 401(k). You’ll learn the answers to your income for life questions, including:
- What sources of retirement income will you rely on?
- What retirement risks do you face now that you’re drawing on their savings?
- Which income strategies should you consider?
- How can you use annuities to guarantee income for life?
Reserve your virtual seat NOW!
Financial Education Resources
Financial knowledge is critical if you want to reach your investment goals. Here is a collection of informative resources worth reading.
- 5 Investment Strategies During Times of Uncertainty
- 5 Reasons Now Might be the Time for Annuities
- Top 5 Tips for Real Financial Security in a Virtual World
- 5 Tips to Reach Your Retirement Goals During Uncertain Times
- 5 Ways to Prepare for a Market Rebound
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions About 401K Plan Rollovers
Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker/dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. Scott Credit Union (SCU) and SCU Retirement & Investment Services are not registered as a broker/dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using SCU Retirement & Investment Services, and may also be employees of SCU. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from and are not affiliates of SCU or SCU Retirement & Investment Services. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:
*The LPL Financial registered representative(s) associated with this website may discuss and/or transact business only with residents of the states in which they are properly registered or licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state.