- Employees and members of Sam’s Club of O’Fallon, IL
- Employees of the Smurfit-Stone Corporation (formerly Jefferson-Smurfit), including Smurfit-Stone, Container Division – Highland Plant, Highland, IL
- Employees of the Simmons Law Firm, LLC
- Employees of Graphics Packaging (formerly Altivity) in Pacific, MO
Any member of any of the following:
- Brother Rice High School
- Lady of Loretto Parish & School
- Oak Lawn Community Church
- Sam’s Club # 6349
- Sam’s Club #8285
- School District 125, 143, or 145
- St. Bernadette Catholic Parish & School
- St. Christopher Catholic Parish & School
- St. John Fisher Parish & School
- St. Margaret of Scotland Church
- St. Walter Parish & School
- St. Xavier University
- The Oak Forest Chamber of Commerce
- The Trinity Presbyterian Church
If you are an employee of, or retired from, the following:
- American Information Technologies (AMERITECH) or subsidiaries
- Scott AFB, including reserve components and civilian employees or retired civilian employees
- The United Food & Commercial Workers Union
If you are a current employee of the following:
- Aberdeen Contract Interiors, INC.
- A-Bar Iron Fabricators, INC.
- ADT (Formerly Security Link)
- Air King Refrigeration, INC.
- Arrow Equipment
- Aurburn Plastic Engineering
- City of Hometown
- D.M. Dykstra & Co.
- Dock’s Great Fish, INC.
- EPCHS Sports Complex (Formerly EP Racquet and Fitness)
- Evergreen Park
- Flying Food Fare, INC.
- Garden Center for the Handicapped
- GC America, INC.
- Graphics Packaging (Formerly Altivity)
- Illinois Security Services
- International Paper, INC.
- Jackson-Hewitt Tax Service
- JLM Chemicals
- Kastalon, INC.
- Kedvale Steel Corporation
- Keyser (Formerly Florida Plastics)
- Leo’s Dancewear, INC.
- LeTip International, INC.
- M.R. Glenn Electric, INC.
- MCC Healthcare Services
- Nabisco Brands
- National Guardian
- Nicor Gas (in the Glenwood, Kankakee, Paxton, Carthage, Crestwood, Joliet, Romeoville, or Morris offices)
- Oak Forest Park District
- Precision Pump & Mechanical, LLC
- Sawing and Shearing Services, INC.
- Signode Midwest Steel
- Simmons Law Firm, LLC.
- Smurfit-Stone Corporation (formerly Jefferson-Smurfit)
- Smurfit-Stone, Container Division Highland Plant
- Southwest Bar Association
- Taylor Springs
- Technical Industrial Services
- Telcom (Midwest)
- The City of Oak Forest Municipal Government
- The former Oak Forest Credit Union
- TLC Learning Center
- Torvac, INC.
- United Rentals, INC.
- Veteran Administration West Side Hospital
- Village of Chicago Ridge
- Village of Evergreen Park
- Village of Merrionette Park
- Village of Midlothian
- Village of Posen
- Wabash Fibre Box Company
- Employees or, spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of The former Eastern Federal Credit Union; and Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the former Eastern Federal Credit Union; and members of the immediate family or household (03/05/99);
- Veterans Administration West Side Hospital who work in Chicago, Illinois, including employees of, persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from, or spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of the former Veterans Administration West Side Hospital Federal Credit Union;
- Any employee of the Chicago Sun-times, Inc.; Sun-Times Company Hollinger, Inc. or subsidiaries of the Sun-Times Company, Inc.;
- Any employee of Holy Cross Hospital, Chicago, IL;
- Any full-time employee of Joseph T. Ryerson & Son, Inc., based in the greater Chicago Metropolitan area;
- Any full-time employee of the former Ryerson Employees Credit Union;
- Any non-union employee of or persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from Solo Cup Operating Company and the former Sweetheart Cup Corporation or Northwest Cone Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sweetheart Cup Corporation, who work in or are supervised from Chicago, IL;
- Employees of the former Sweetheart Cup Federal Credit Union; Employees of the former U.P.W.A. District I, Area 5 Credit Union;
- Anyone who lives or works in the following area: North Boundary- Starting at the intersection of U.S. Route 45 and Illinois Route 64, as the point of beginning, and then continuing in an easterly direction along the centerline of Illinois Route 64 until the line as extended in an easterly direction intersects with Lake Michigan; and then, East Boundary: – Continuing in a southerly direction along the shoreline of Lake Michigan until the line reaches the Illinois/Indiana state boundary line and then continuing due south along the Illinois/Indiana state boundary line until the line intersects with Lake Michigan; and then, South Boundary – Continuing in a westerly direction along the centerline of U.S. Route 30 until the line intersects with U.S. Route 45; and then, West Boundary – Continuing due north along the centerline of U.S. Route 45 to the point of beginning; and including all municipal corporations through which the foregoing line traverses. Plus, any family member of the aforementioned employee groups or associations or family members residing or employed within the foregoing area (family includes any relative by blood, marriage, foster children, step children and adopted children).
If you reside or work in any of the following zip codes: